About Kuhn Engineering
Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Kuhn Engineering is a structural engineering firm that completes a variety of projects ranging from very large residential and commercial projects to smaller structural modifications and additions. Kuhn Engineering has a small bussiness appeal and understands the necessity for an economic design and timely turn-around on all projects. Kuhn Engineering submits quality construction documents and is responsive to any post-permitting needs.
Dan Kuhn, M.S., P.E.
- Education: Master's Degree in Structural Engineering from FSU
- Licensure: Professional Engineer (FL# 75519), Certified Building Contractor (CBC1262124)
- Experience: 12 years
- Memberships: ASCE, SEI
- Publications: Barrier Effect on Transverse Load Distribution for Prestressed Concrete Segmental Box Girder Bridges; Journal of Bridge Engineering, 2016, 21(6).
Lilya Melnikova, P.E.
Office Manager/Project Engineer
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from FIU
- Licensure: Professional Engineer, Licensed Realtor, Notary
- Experience: 8 years
- Memberships: ASCE, ACI, NSPE, Steel Institute
- Languages: English, Russian